Monday, May 14, 2007

 

Roberts on Iraq and CBS

Broadcasting and Cable has posted an interview with American Morning's John Roberts. Below are some highlights from the article:

> “If we showed people the full extent of what we see every day in Iraq, we would either have no one watching us because they couldn’t stand to see the pictures, or we would get so many letters of complaint that some organization would come down on us to stop.”

> “Obviously, if you had a Katie job, you would be able to make an awful lot of money and only have to do it for a few years and then you could retire to Montana or wherever it is that Tom Brokaw went,” he told B&C. “But I would rather be where I am now, particularly given the problems that CBS has got. I don’t want to talk too much about that, but CNN is going along terrifically.”

Read the full article HERE



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?