Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Giuliani on CNN's Larry King Live: "Yes, I'm running."
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani will be the guest tonight on Larry King Live. During the interview, Giuliani reaffirms his desire to run for the office of President of the United States:LARRY KING: …Are you running or not?
RUDY GIULIANI: Yes, I'm running, sure.
KING: When would you -- do you make an official announcement or is this it here, right now.
GIULIANI: I guess you do.
KING: You just said, "I'm running."
GIULIANI: I guess you do one of these things where you do it four times or five times in a day. So I get on your show and about five others.
KING: So you're running?
GIULIANI: Yes, I’m running.
Giuliani on running against New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D):
GIULIANI: ... I think if I got elected, I'd be the -- maybe I'd be the first one from Brooklyn elected.
KING: I want to be ambassador of Brooklyn .
GIULIANI: You might not get confirmed.
KING: I wouldn't. Would you like to run against Hillary?
GIULIANI: I'd like to run against anybody the Democrats nominated. If it's Hillary, God bless her. If it's Obama, terrific. If it's Edwards, I hope I haven't left somebody out, but I think those are the three top ones.

