Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Landis on LKL

Larry King scored an exclusive with 2006 Tour de France champion Floyd Landis Friday night. Landis canceled a scheduled appearance on one of the late night talk shows. During the LKL interview, here's what Landis had to say on watching his former team mate Lance Armstrong experience doping allegations:

"LANDIS: I spent three years of my life with Lance and those three years were some of the best years of my career. I watched him win the Tour. We spent a lot of time together training. Everybody knows we had our little differences the following year but we’re back to being friends again and I saw what he went through and I didn’t feel it because I hadn’t went through it myself and now I can relate. I see what the guy really had to deal with.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?