Friday, March 24, 2006

 

Former CNN Anchor Entertaining Several Options...Even the Host of a Game Show?

Market Watch's Jon Friedman sat down with former CNN/NewsNight anchor Aarron Brown to get up to date on what he's up to. This excerpt from the article states some of the things he considering doing with his time:

"He said he's looking forward to a new TV opportunity. His agent is talking to prospective employers about everything from radio and TV news to, of all things, a gig as a game-show host.

Above all, he'd like to preside over a TV show that would be a cross between "Larry King Live" and "Charlie Rose." As Brown noted, "I was talking with Bill Moyers and he said, `What do you want to do now?' I told him, 'I think I want to be you.'"

Open to network offers, Brown would listen to Fox, CNN's most bitter rival, even though his understated style would seem to have little in common with Fox's in-your-face approach to broadcasting.

"I don't have a problem with them," Brown said of Fox. "They were competitors. I enjoyed competing with them." "

Read the full article HERE.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?