Wednesday, September 14, 2005
What's in a Name?
This from an e-mailer: "Last night I noticed that CNN named it's 10-12 program "State of Emergency with Anderson Cooper and Aaron Brown." Tonight I noticed that it changed slightly to "State of Emergency with Aaron Brown and Anderson Cooper." Which begs a question that you're probably asking yourself."
UPDATE: 9/15 7:50am ET Got several responses about this post. Here's a response from the tip box: "At 10, it's "...with Aaron Brown and Anderson Cooper." But come 11, it's "...with Anderson Cooper and Aaron Brown." I guess Aaron gets more air time the first hour, while Anderson gets more the second."
ALSO: "NewsNight was the HIGHEST rated show on CNN tuesday evening with the 10 -l1pm hour higher than the 11pm-midnight hour. One could conclude AC isn't holding the audience."
UPDATE: 9/15 7:50am ET Got several responses about this post. Here's a response from the tip box: "At 10, it's "...with Aaron Brown and Anderson Cooper." But come 11, it's "...with Anderson Cooper and Aaron Brown." I guess Aaron gets more air time the first hour, while Anderson gets more the second."
ALSO: "NewsNight was the HIGHEST rated show on CNN tuesday evening with the 10 -l1pm hour higher than the 11pm-midnight hour. One could conclude AC isn't holding the audience."

