Monday, September 12, 2005
CNN Makes It Official: Walter Rodgers Gone from CNN
Of course WHAC readers knew about this last week. BUT we now have the message sent to CNN'ers about Walter Rodgers' leaving CNN:
"After more than 12 years with CNN, first as Berlin Correspondent, then as the longest serving Jerusalem Bureau Chief and finally as CNN's first Senior International Correspondent, I will be leaving the company when my contract expires in mid-September. I will return to the United States. To my friends within CNN, I want to thank each of you for your ineffable kindness, your integrity, and most of all your Friendship. Good luck, and Godspeed."
"After more than 12 years with CNN, first as Berlin Correspondent, then as the longest serving Jerusalem Bureau Chief and finally as CNN's first Senior International Correspondent, I will be leaving the company when my contract expires in mid-September. I will return to the United States. To my friends within CNN, I want to thank each of you for your ineffable kindness, your integrity, and most of all your Friendship. Good luck, and Godspeed."

