Thursday, August 25, 2005
Soledad O'brien Profiled
American Morning anchor Soledad O'brien is profiled in article at Modern Mom.com. What I was surprised to learn she is writing a book. Below is an excerpt of the interview:MM: What's your secret to balancing career and family?
SO: There’s no secret except to not strive for real balance. I set a low bar on the things that don’t matter, and I set a high bar for the things that do matter – spending lots of time with my kids and husband. It’s about being flexible and understanding that we are all human and make mistakes and there are limits to what we can accomplish in 24 hours. Get off your own back!
MM: Tell us what you're up to now:
SO: I’m working on a book about the importance of family and raising your own children. I’m working on getting my kids ready for school. And working on the one year anniversary of the Tsunami and traveling back to Thailand.
Read the full article HERE.

