Thursday, August 04, 2005

 

Novak Blows Top Live on CNN



Pic from Think Progress.org
This from an e-mailer: BOB NOVAK WALKS OFF CNN 'THS IS BULL'*HIT'... Host Ed Henry ended segment by telling viewers he had told Novak in advance he would ask him about the CIA leak case. Henry said CNN hoped to get Novak to answer such questions in future...
Thanks to several other e-mailers as well for the tip! I was in a teacher's workshop this afternoon. THANKS!!

Here's a transcript of the incident from Think Progress.org:

Novak: Just let me finish what I’m going to say James, please I know you hate to hear me —

Carville: He’s got to show these right-wingers that he’s got a back bone, ya know? Wall Street Journal editorial page is watching. You show ‘em you’re tough.

Novak: You know I think that’s bullshit. And I hate that. Just let it go.

Novak removes his microphone and walks off the set.


UPDATE: The complete transcript of Novak's grilling is now up at CNN.com.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?