Monday, May 16, 2005

 

Cosby to MSNBC: Who's Doing the Spinning


Source: Philadelphia Inquirer Pretty good article by Gail Shister on the FNC/MSNBC/Rita Cosby saga. Cosby says, FNC made her "several" contract offers, but she chose to split. FNC says it didn't renew her contract and no offers were made.

"This was 110 percent my decision," Cosby, 40, says. "They offered me several contracts, and I chose not to accept them. I think they would have loved for me to stay. I know they're disappointed I didn't."

We report. You decide.

"I wasn't unhappy," Cosby insists. "I totally understood. Fox is doing terrific in prime time. The chance of turnover is fairly minimal. They have a lineup that works."

Competing with her old shop "is going to be interesting," says Cosby, who'll be up against O'Reilly reruns at 11 p.m. "I've always believed that you just work your heart out and do the best you can, and not think about the other guys."



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?