Monday, May 23, 2005
BREAKING NEWS on CNN, Not Survivor Stories
CNN e-mail alert---Senators announce deal on judicial nominees, aimed at averting showdown vote over filibusters.
CNN has been live with the breaking news since at least the last half hour of Anderson Cooper 360. Paula Zahn continues the LIVE coverage while FNC airs canned O'reilly Factor.
Hmmm......too bad breaking news doesn't happen everynight during prime-time.
UPDATE: 8:20pm EDT Well CNN is finished covering the breaking news. Paula Zahn wrapped it up and its time for survivor stories. I choose Atlanta Braves baseball.
UPDATE: 11:47pm EDT Blogman is told he missed a pretty good NewsNight as it has somewhat returned to "normal": "If you watched the Braves instead of NewsNight, shame on you, because you missed a good program, almost NN of old, with lots of stuff about the "breaking news" and other segments current, even a Segment 7. Of course, if the choice was between PZ and the Braves, I'd be watching baseball, too."
Sorry, I only get to watch the Braves when they are on TBS. Since they have to share their games with other cable channels I don't get, I watch as often as I can.

