Thursday, April 07, 2005

 

Sanchez Moves to Prime-time

A CNNFan says CNN Live Today anchor Rick Sanchez is being reassigned. "Daryn Kagan said goodbye to her co-anchor this morning at the end of CNN Live Today. Rick Sanchez is moving to prime-time to become a correspondent." CNN Blog has reported in the last couple of weeks Jon Klein was thinking about letting Sanchez be a correspondent for Anderson Cooper 360.

UPDATE: CNNFan is reporting Sanchez will not be replaced. Daryn will anchor solo says Jon Klein.

Update: Finally found where the prime-time move was mentioned. So here we go:


KAGAN: And I'm Daryn Kagan in Washington D.C. Before I let you go, Rick, I have to tell our viewers to see you. We're going have to start watching primetime, because you're going to go be a primetime contributor. It's been a fun six months having you hang with us in the morning.

SANCHEZ: I can't tell you how much I've learned from you. I really appreciate it, Daryn. And I'm sure we're be able to work together a little bit more, but in the meantime, just call me primetime.

KAGAN: You got it, primetime Sanchez.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?