Tuesday, January 04, 2005

 

The End For Tucker on CNN? --Straight From the Horse's Mouth


A CNNFan message board poster says Tucker announced today, Tuesday was his last day on Crossfire. Quoting the forum poster on what Tucker said, "This is the last day that James and I are on television together and I want you to know that I am enjoying every minute of it."

I also heard one of the guest's on Tuesday's Crossfire commenting to Carlson something about, "this is your last day and you didn't have him on the program."

Update: CNN.com has finally posted a transcipt of todays Crossfire . Here's what was said:
CARLSON: Thank you, James. This, by the way, is the last day James and I are on television together. I want you to know that I'm enjoying every moment of it.
Later in the program :

Rahm Emmanuel:So, he should do it. Well, why don't you -- listen, before you leave CNN, why don't you invite him on and ask him that question?

Tucker's contract is up on Tuesday, January 11th. He leaves Crossfire on Thursday. This week had planned to be his last week on the program anyway. Maybe CNN is giving him a couple of days to pack his things and hit the road for MSNBC.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?